Independent Counselling Enterprises is a Canadian owned and operated Alberta company established in 1986.
Today we have professional caregivers meeting the personal health care needs of individuals
and families all over Alberta and in your community.
ICE serves children and adults with developmental disabilities in shared living settings, in the community, or in their own homes.
We are active all throughout Alberta. We are involved in all 6 PDD regions of Alberta with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Lethbridge,
and Grande Prairie.
ICE continues to provide services to the following:
- PDD - Persons With Developmental Disabilities
- Northwest Territories Government
- Nunavut Government
- WCB - Workers' Compensation Board
- NABIS - Northern Alberta Brain Injury Society
- OPT - Office of the Public Trustee
- OPG - Office of the Public Guardian
- Capital Health
- Children Services
Back to main page