Client Financial Assistant
Position Location: Edmonton Main Office
Posting Date: November 9, 2021
Terms of Employment:
Hours: 37.5 hours per week-day shifts, Monday to Friday
Commitment: 1 year required
Salary: $19.17 per hour
This position is responsible for:
- Reconcile house books in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify and report client finance surpluses and deficits.
- Provide petty cash training to support staff as needed on an ongoing basis.
- Provide client financial information to guardians/trustees.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with bank as needed.
- An operation awareness of ethical practices.
- Become familiar with and able to use computer programs designed for I.C.E. for tracking client, employee and service delivery information.
- Become familiar with and able to use Excel effectively.
- Clerical duties such as filing, scanning, and photocopying.
- Provide updated residential and office insurance coverage lists to COO each month.
- Order and maintain stationary supplies for office.
- Maintain and order toners for printers/copiers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in the accounting field is an asset
- Experience with data entry
- Experience working in the community support field is desired
- Ability to handle stressful situations proactively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have a clear Vulnerable Sector Police Information Check
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
Please forward resume to Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Back to Edmonton Employment Opportunities