Community Rehabilitation Support Staff
Terms of Employment: Relief coverage for Day Program, Main staff, Weekend Overnights & Weekend Days
Location: Throughout Edmonton and Area
Salary Range: To be discussed at time of interview
Commitment: One Year Required
- Assisting clients with daily living skills
- Community Access
- Performing personal care
- Administering medication
- Light housekeeping & simple meal preparation
- Working as part of a residential team
- Dealing with behaviors
- Maintaining appropriate documentations and records
Independent Counselling Enterprises (I.C.E.) has been in operation since 1986 and is a company that provides services to adults with disabilities and supports them as they achieve their goals.
- Experience working with people with disabilities required
- Ability to deal effectively with behaviors an asset
- Experience working with personal care an asset
- Must have a clear Criminal Record Check & two work related references
- Vehicle, valid driver’s license and 3rd party $2 million liability insurance an asset
- Valid Work Permit ( If applicable )
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (780) 452-4889.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Back to Edmonton Employment Opportunities