Community Support Worker
Hours: Monday through Friday with hours anywhere betwen 7am-11pm and
Weekends with hours anywhere between 7am-11pm
Shifts: Shifts anywhere between 5 hours-12 hours
Location: Throughout Edmonton-South and North
- Assisting clients with daily living skills
- Community Access
- Performing personal care (bath assists, shaving, toileting)
- Administering medication
- Light housekeeping & simple meal preparation
- Working as part of a residential team
- Dealing with behaviours
- Maintaining appropriate documentation and records
- Experience working with people with disabilities required
- Ability to deal effectively with behaviours an asset
- Experience working with personal care an asset
- Clear Criminal Record Checked with Vulnerable Sector Search & two work related references required
- Minimum of Emergency First Aid with CPR level A required
- Vehicle, valid driver’s license and 3rd party $2 million liability insurance preferred
- Valid Work Permit ( If Applicable )
- Willing to complete 4 days of mandatory training
Independent Counselling Enterprises (I.C.E.) is a province-wide agency that has been in operation since 1986. We are community based and strive to empower and foster independence in our clients. We are currently seeking Community Support Workers to work, evenings and weekends.
On the job training is provided; however, preference will be given to candidates with previous experience. If you have a passion for helping others, then this job is for you.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to Pam at email@example.com or fax your resume 780-732-4449.
Back to Edmonton Employment Opportunities