Community Support Workers - Non Residential
Hours: Flexible hours, evenings, weekends and days
Location: Spruce Grove and Stony Plain
- Involving the client in integrated community outings and activities - within Spruce Grove and Stony Plain
- Effectively dealing with behaviours
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Maintaining appropriate documentations and records
- Experience working with people with disabilities required
- Ability to deal effectively with behaviours an asset
- Experience working with personal care an asset
- Must have a clear Criminal Record Check & two work related references
- Must have First Aid with CPR
- Vehicle, valid driver's license and 3rd party $2 million liability insurance required
- Valid Work Permit (If Applicable)
Independent Counselling Enterprises (I.C.E.) has been operating since 1986 and is a company that provides services to adults with disabilities and supports them as they achieve their goals.
Please forward resume to email@example.com or fax (780) 452-4889.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Back to Edmonton Employment Opportunities