Senior Administrative Assistant
Independent Counselling Enterprises (ICE) is an organization providing residential and non-residential services to adults with disabilities. The Senior Administrative Assistant (SAA) provides administrative and professional support to the ICE Senior Management team and is responsible for supervision of the Administrative Assistant.
Education & Experience:
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Management team, coordinating meetings and functions.
- Schedule, draft agendas and assemble materials for internal and external meetings; attending as required and record decisions/recommendations, prepare written minutes, and follow up on action items.
- Compose office correspondence including letters, reports, and related documentation on behalf of the Senior Management and/or the organization. This includes preparing, proof reading and editing.
- Prepare monthly reports as required.
- Ensure sensitive and confidential information is managed appropriately.
- Maintain filing systems, files, correspondence, and databases.
- Supervision of Administrative Assistant including project management and evaluation for efficiencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Related experience in an administrative role supporting senior management positions and supervision of employees.
- A diploma or degree in Business Administration or an acceptable combination of education and progressive work experience.
- Previous work in the human services sector is an asset.
Criminal record check is required.
- Demonstrates a high level of reasoning, confidentiality, professionalism and discretion.
- Resourcefulness, proactive problem solving, good judgement and flexibility.
- Strong typing and application skills, including MS Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with a variety of people, both in person and over the phone.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, able to synthesize complex information in concise relevant minutes and correspondence. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks and projects at once in an environment with many interruptions.
- Understanding and demonstrating support of ICE’s mission, values and objectives.
Please forward resume to email@example.com or fax (780) 452-4889.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Back to Edmonton Employment Opportunities