CONFIRMATION OF SERVICES
- All services provided to Home Care clients must be approved in advance by a Home Care Support Service Coordinator from Alberta Health Services-Capital Health.
- The Support Service Coordinator sends a Service Authorization via fax or e-mail, as evidence of approval, to Independent Counselling Enterprises. The Service Authorization shows the type of services, intensity of service and duration of the service provision. It is permanently filed for reference.
- Changes to client service delivery must be approved by the Support Service Coordinator with a new Service Authorization.
- Confirmation of funding in an approved format from the funding body (example Persons with Developmental Disabilities) must be received by I.C.E. prior to service delivery.
- I.C.E. will assist guardians and provide the necessary information to obtain funding approval.
- Service agreements must be signed by the appropriate individuals prior to services being provided.
- Confirmation of personal dollars is required from the Trustee prior to services being provided.
Other Social Services and Government Agencies
Written confirmation is required that outlines the nature, frequency and the duration of service and stipulates the amount of funding being provided.
This is required prior to the commencement of service.
Back to main page