Manager, Community Rehabilitation
Terms of Employment: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm & occasional on call
Location: Edmonton Main Office
Supervision Received: Regional Manager
Supervision Given: Program Team Leaders
Salary Range: To be Negotiated
Commitment: One Year Required
Posting Date: May 7, 2018
Closing Date: Open until suitable candidate is found
I.C.E. is an organization providing support services to adults with disabilities. This position is responsible
for ensuring safe and effective management of homes and staff in support of individuals. Manager duties
* Must have completed post-secondary education in rehabilitation or related field
- Management of community and residential programs including budgeting, staffing, support plan development, and client support delivery
- Monitoring quality of programs, documentation, service delivery, and employee performance to ensure compliance with internal and external standards.
- Supervision and evaluation of employees
- Communicating with individuals with disabilities, government agencies, guardians, service providers and other supports.
- Understanding “Creating Excellence Together” standards and accreditation process.
- Working alongside quality assurance, personnel, training, scheduling, behaviour supports and payroll departments
- Using computer programs for tracking client, employee, and service delivery information.
- On call duties as scheduled.
* Minimum 2 years experience in a related management and supervisory position
* Advanced time management, organizational and effective interpersonal skills
* Exceptional documentation skills including email, official letters, and report writing
* Knowledge of employment standards and the Human Rights Legislation
* Knowledge of P.D.D. guidelines and how they affect Individualized and contract Funding
* Must have class 5 driver’s license & own a vehicle
* Clear Police Information Check required
If interested in this position, please submit your current resume in confidence to:
Brandy Thompson, Independent Counselling Enterprises Inc.15031 - 118 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta,
T5V 1H9 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (780) 452-4889 No phone calls please.
Back to Edmonton Employment Opportunities